Milan by car
Current from January 16, 2012 and will operate on an experimental for 18 months from Monday to Friday (weekdays), from 7.30 to 19.30. The private and commercial vehicles will be subject to new rules to enter the ZTL Cerchia dei Bastioni, involving the activation of an entry ticket.
Area C wants to improve living conditions for those who live, work, study and visit the city.
Its objectives are:
- Reduce traffic in the LTZ Cerchia dei Bastioni
- Improve the effectiveness of public transport networks and encourage their development
- Safeguarding the right to individual mobility in respect of the common interest
- Finding resources for sustainable mobility: pedestrian, cycling and traffic at moderate speeds
- Improve the quality of urban life by reducing the number of accidents, the wild and forbidden parking, the noise and air pollution
To be informed on the latest news on Area C
Enter your car number plate to know the class of your vehicle
Buy Ticket Area C