Hotel Milano Scala, located in the center of Milan, is easily accessible by various means.
Travelling by car set on the navigation our address:
Via dell’Orso, 7 – 20121 Milan
• Coming from North “A8 – A9 motorway” after the toll we suggest direction ” Milano Centro “.
• Coming from East “A4 motorway” exit after the toll we suggest exit “Fulvio Testi” and then “Milano Centro”.
• Coming from South “A1 motorway” after the toll we suggest continue to freeway Tang. West, exit San Siro then City Center direction
• Coming from South West “A7 motorway” after the toll we suggest continue to freeway Tang. West, exit at San Siro then City Center direction
• Coming from West “A4 motorway” after the toll we suggest continue to freeway Tang. West, exit at San Siro then City Center direction
Info FERROVIE DELLO STATO – http://www.trenitalia.com
Info FERROVIE NORD – http://www.trenord.it
• Milano Centrale Train Station (Linate and Orio al Serio Air Terminal)
• Milan Porta Garibaldi Railway Station
• Northern Railway Milan Station Milan (Malpensa Air Terminal)
Milano-Linate (City Airport 8 km)
Milano-Malpensa Airport (52km)
Milano-Orio al Serio Airport (59km)
By Bus: Taking the bus n. 73 you can reach the city center in 25/30 min – stop San Babila.
UNDERGROUND – http://www.atm-mi.it
- • MM1 – Red Line – stop Cairoli AT 200 m from the hotel
• MM3 – Yellow Line – stop Montenapoleone at 300 m from the Hotel
• MM1 – Red Line – stop Duomo at 400 m from the Hotel
• Tram 1 – Piazza della Scala at 150 meters from the Hotel
• Tram 2 – Piazza della Scala at 150 meters from the Hotel
• Please note that our Hotel is located in the Historical centre: the access to the historical center of Milan is limited by the Congestion Charge area (Area C) on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 7.30 to 07.30pm, and Thursday from 7.30 to 06.00pm to get into “Area C” you must activate an entrance ticket of 5 euro within 24hr from the access. For more information, please, ask the Reception at check in.